The Zipper, like its name suggests, is a gut hook knife that works just like a zipper. The combination of edge angle and hook length performs beautifully. Back in 1993, there were a lot of gut hooks on the market that just didn't do the job. So, CJ Buck, a 4th generation Buck helped to design a knife that would live up to the family name. This knife is a tool you can count on.Made in the USA.
- RAZOR SHARP & VERSATILE- 4-1/8" drop point gut hook 420HC steel blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. The full bellied drop point is suitable for heavier tasks, the gut hook is essential while field dressing game
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN - Full tang construction with integrated brass finger guard and a deep choil help make this knife one of the best options for serious hunters and outdoor enthusiasts who appreciate quality. 8-1/2" Overall Length, Weight, 6. 6 oz.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP AND BALANCE - Textured anti-slip rubber handle with contoured grip make maneuvering through field dressing a breeze. The brass pommel and guard provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a heavy-duty leather sheath with snap fastener. An integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt for easy access.
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.